My Life greatest Support

 In my life's journey so far,I had  experienced first class altitudes from people who rather wants me to be like them for one reason or the other ,instead of conforming to reality and snapping out of the terrible dream of self pity,they rather wants to drown someone else into the same valley of depression and self destruction .

My Life greatest Support is myself and I,because I have discovered my real self in opposition to what others have said about me and how I make choices that will please me rather than focus on the negativity tearing and scaring me to  never ending plague of struggles in reliance to my deep seated self.

My Life greatest Support is my  self resilience in the faces of troubles and struggles,in other to fulfil destiny in the  years ahead,I have tour my heart's  passion to worthwhile revenue in the avenue of life's myseries,let not my determination be blown away like the raging ocean wind.

 






Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Start To Love Again?

How To Make Him Fall In Love

How My Ex Boyfriend Ruined My Marriage And The Hard Truth