When Your Ex Partner Decides To Come Crawling Back


 Welcome to my blog, I sincerely appreciate you stopping by on my page.


Ok let's do it this way, I have had a couple of friends , who had one way or the other  propped up the question to me, because at that stage in her life, she had , had several of breakups  and the last relationship she was into, later also crashed .

And she was about gathering her broken pieces together and looking forward to having another partner who wouldn't mess up her life.

Surprisingly,her ex partner called her to let her know his intention of wanting her back in his life and like they say, the rest is history , and to think that they had parted ways for about 2years and allowing him crawl back to her?

Thesame question propping up ,what made him come back to her?because he wouldn't tell me , he didn't go into another relationship or he later discovered that his ex was better and couldn't find that uniqueness in another.

Well what will you do if you were the one?


Would you just accept him or her back after parting for about two solid years of no calls,no messages?

But in my case,I would observe very well,before accepting him or her because this is very important, if has come to play the roller coaster roll in your life, meaning some exes coming back to your life, is to simply mess up things in your life and varnish again into thin air  with no communication whatsoever and again resurface when you are about to move forward in your life.


I am not saying exes coming back to you isn't alright,but am simply saying you should be smart enough to know ,if he or she has completely come for you  .

In as much he or she has come crawling back ,you should be able to ask the ,big question. 

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Start To Love Again?

How To Make Him Fall In Love

How My Ex Boyfriend Ruined My Marriage And The Hard Truth