Going against the tide




 If today,is your first time coming across my blog,permit me to welcome  you warmly with my positive energy,You are special and great .

Going against the tide https://tii.ai/h5TQ0DZ is an idiomatic expression ,which means going against the norm or popular way of life 

I was greatly  amazed  about the story of the 16th America's president,the great emancipator,whose legacies would not be washed off in the sand of  time,who home schooled himself,determined to achieve greatness,I doff my hat for this great man in the history of America .

I  took much interest in this great man,whose name is Abraham Lincoln to buttress my points absolutely,a great man,despite his poor background,many failed attempt to  succeed as a president,his persistence saw him become the American 16th president,with determination and positive energy mindset,he was energized to see his dream come true .

Some persons haven't learn to go  against whatsoever tide befalling them,they believe is a norm,everyone's opinion is right for them,Abraham Lincoln took his future in his hands and worked purposely for that great future he had envisaged for himself not looking at


 his poor family background,which would have limited him,but you know what?he emancipated his mindset and way of thinking because  he wanted the best for his life .




Popular posts from this blog

How Do I Start To Love Again?

How To Make Him Fall In Love

How My Ex Boyfriend Ruined My Marriage And The Hard Truth